Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
939 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This follows up on toutmadness' thread dated 3/29/05.

I noticed a post regarding a product called "Zap-Adaba-Goo" on another board and was wondering whether anyone here has used it to seal the loop-wraps on cut lines. It supposedly is as strong as Zap-A-Gap, but dries flexible like rubber cement, does not discolor, is waterproof, and "withstands harsh marine conditions".

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
Smolt said:
This follows up on toutmadness' thread dated 3/29/05.

I noticed a post regarding a product called "Zap-Adaba-Goo" on another board and was wondering whether anyone here has used it to seal the loop-wraps on cut lines. It supposedly is as strong as Zap-A-Gap, but dries flexible like rubber cement, does not discolor, is waterproof, and "withstands harsh marine conditions".
The link below takes you to a site that tells us about ""Zap-Adaba-Goo" and how to buy it.

http://artsnfiles.com/pages/glue5.shtml

·
Registered
200 Posts
If it's anything like the regular Goop, it will be very heavy.

·
Pullin' Thread
4,694 Posts
I have used other brands of flexible super glue, but have not used Zap-Adapa-Goo. The ones I have used have worked fine. They dry fast (like all cyanocrylics -super glues), are strong, and flexible, unlike regular super glues which are hard and pretty much unflexible when dry. The one I have now is called Insta-Flex and I bought it at a model airplane and radio controlled model store.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts