Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
chrome-magnon man
5,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and to think I almost forgot your birthday, good 'ole Spey Clave!

Happy Birthday! You're 3 this month. Time certainly does fly. I remember when you were just a whim I had one night while plowing through a really boring Literature Review during my Master's program. Christened "International Spey Casting", you grew up fast and now I hardly recognize you anymore!

My, my!

your proud speydad,

Dana

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
Dana

Congratulations .......you spawned a magnificent site.....you must be proud of where it has gone in the past 3 years.....I for one am glad you started it.....I was just saying to my fishing partner..you know there really isn't anything else I need for fly fishing anymore...I have all I need......HAHAHAHA....Now that I have found Spey.......I think I had better get a higher limit on the ole line of credit....My wife says if I buy one more rod, she is going to leave me.....I'm sure going to miss her....( just joking).

thanks again and Happy Birthday

What are you doing for and encore?

Best regards......Paul

By the way, half the flies are done

I have 3 extra for you and 3 for Tyler ( and yes he knows about it)

·
Registered
3,042 Posts
Congrats

Dana,
Uncle Tiger says good on you!

·
Pullin' Thread
4,694 Posts
Dana,

Thanks for starting this up. It is themost civilized, well-manered, articulate, and educated forum on fishing that I have seen. Perhaps that is why it is the only one I belong to. You and those such as Juro who have helped get it to where it is deserve a great big thank you from those who are members or who visit regularly.

·
Coast2coast Flyfishaholic
1,771 Posts
Some things were meant to be...

Something I never really noticed but now it blows my mind...

3,000 miles apart two guys who hadn't yet met but with angling in the blood and an idea in the mind took action to start their web sites...

THE SAME MONTH, SAME YEAR!

Soon they would join forces into one site, the Forum/Spey Pages.

Happy birthday to us! I have a sneaky feeling 2003 is going to be incredible and the best is yet to come!

·
Speyladdie
429 Posts
Congrats Dana and Juro.
I'm certainly enjoying the sites so far.
Neil Spey Laddie.:smokin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts