Spey Pages banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Indicators Anonymous
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a very good freind (a young lady) who says I fish the 'long rod' to make up for a certain inadequacy... :rolleyes: ...and this was not what she was refering to!
:whoa:

This was the latest copy of Gene Trump's cartoon from The Virtual Flyshop

Attachments

·
Pullin' Thread
4,694 Posts
Sparky,

Just tell her you fish the 2-hander so you can keep your physique in proper condition and proportion. Besides it does take two hands to handle the big rod, right?

·
Registered
16 Posts
We are not responsible for the content people publish on this free forum, but we do remind users that there are guidelines on the internet for use of copyrighted material. As stated in the terms and conditions, it is assumed that all copyrighted materials posted here are used with permission of the owner of such rights.

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,393 Posts
Spark,

If she is a very good friend then I would imagine she would have a pretty good read on any inadequacies you may or may not have. If not, then perhaps you simply need to prove her wrong or I guess, risk proving her right. :chuckle:

st

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well, from a woman's point of view, its not the length of your two-hander that matters, it's all in the motion of the double spey...:devil:

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Pete, another thought: this could be the start of

another whole series of 'spey casting' videos. Staring Linda Lovelace, et. al.

On second thought: forget I just bent this thread all to he..
:devil:

·
Pullin' Thread
4,694 Posts
Fred,

That would be some video considering we would get to see the gymnastics and body contortions needed by the "actors and actresses" go through to do the 'snake roll' and 'backhand snake roll'.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
FT, I wouldn't touch that line...

with the tip of my 18'B and W. And Joan is on the other machine right behind me.:devil:

Now "their version" of the Snake Roll could be ... na, Joan could be peeking.:smokin:

PS to Sparky: you might want to consider going back to post 1 and removing this thread. See what you did to a bunch of old men???:eek: I think the line goes something to the effect that 'just because there's snow on the roof, doesn't mean there's not a fire in the hearth.
':>)

·
Pullin' Thread
4,694 Posts
Fred,

My 15 and 11 years old sons asked me what was so funny about you post and they also asked me who Linda Lovelace was. Nora gave me one of those "Don't you dare" looks to their questions. I sure am glad my boys don't understand the direction this thread has taken. But then again maybe Ryan was looking for advice from us older and more experienced spey men.

·
Indicators Anonymous
846 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I Know What I Am Doing

if only I could Double Spey as well as I...well...'Double Spey' :devil:...if you get my drift! :cool:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts