Spey Pages banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
More to come on this but (Doctor) Way and Steve ... and more to the point: "The JoanMeister!" Oh Ya Baby!

Dates for same are still getting nailed down but it will be in September. Instrunction in the morning; pound heck out of the summer runs in the afternoon.

More to come.

jee/wy/sc/fae

Sheba says "More yummies!!" A good thing.
:D

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well ... you're a 'marginal candidate ...'

I'd have go break your arms if you didn't attend.
:devil:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Perhaps we can discuss this at the Sandy Clave in a few weeks, seems like all the principles might be in attendance, eh?

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bob: A good Plan!

Man, both Joan and I are really looking forward to seeing you and Ms. Laura in just about 30 days.
fae/fee

·
JD
3,609 Posts
You may count on me for help since I will be living up there by then.:)

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rick ABSOLUTLY! Joan's idea (credit/credit due) was

Rick J said:
Does this include the original group!!?? I am there unless I'm "stuck" on the Klamath!!
to get both groups together. Way and Steve have both signed on to the idea so 'base plan' would be instruction in the morning ... pound the river (for real) in the afternoon.

jee/fae

·
"Cookie Monster"
175 Posts
Fred, I cannot thank you and Joan enough. I have never experienced such hospitality and friendship from people who three weeks ago were total strangers. The CLINIC was outstanding. Thanks again and the reunion tour sounds great!

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Now that actually made me blush!

For Joan and I, it's folks like YOU that enrich our lives; and why our home has always been, and remains, open to folks on the Board.

You just can't meet a better group of people.
jee/fae

·
Registered
459 Posts
Sounds good for me when ever I can get there, with all of this positive feedback.

LOL

PM Out

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hal, you'd better!!!

Do we have to call your wife and put in a "personal appeal?"

jee/fae

·
"Sing"
51 Posts
call my wife

If it's September 2004, I'd say yes for sure. But please do keep me informed.
Joan may really have to call my wife.

There is a fishing fate, if not god, who brings us together. I found out about the clinic from JDJones at the Long Beach Casting club after he helped me with my casting, yes, spey casting. Fred had just posted that there were only very few openings left. Soon after, I met Mike (Michael Parson) at the ISE show for the first time in San Mateo, and I told mike about the clinic, and that if it was possible for me to sign up at all, I wouldn't be telling him about it. When it comes to spey casting, friendships are always born instantaneosly. Mike contacted Fred right away, and a week later, what I had thought was impossible happened-- I joined the class.

It doesn't seem like I can make it to the reunion, assuming that it's THIS Spectember. But I'm hopeful.

:)

Sing

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
September Seems To Be The Month Of Choice.

The Board has Spoken, so shall it be. I'll check with Way and Steve and find out which weekend works for them (Gad, it wouldn't be the same???) and post up dates in a few days.

jee/fae

And Sing, I/Joan more likely will call your wife if that's what it takes to get the two of you "north of the Boarder, Up Oregon way.''

1 - 15 of 15 Posts