Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It has been barely used, really nice reel.... just want to take a different approach with my spey rod. Would like to trade for a more traditional reel in the same condition (same size as well). Let me know what you have and we can go from there. I am open to offers, so do not hesitate to ask.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Am I totally off my rocker on this......just curious because there has been no hits on this. It is sages top end reel, just figured there would be some interest.

·
Registered
18 Posts
sage reel

troutbum i have tried to sell afew sage reels my self all basicly brand new with no results at all , so i dont know but am very curious to know y myself

·
Premium Member
Scott, T&T, and OPST two handers; Scott, Orvis, Winston and Fenwick SH. Danielsson and Hardy Reels
1,025 Posts
I have no experience with Sage reels and don't care for their rods either. Just personal preference, some of my fishing friends love all things Sage. From my perspective, most companies that make both rods and reels aren't all that successful with the lesser known item. Witness Ross and Abel rods. Reel makers are known for their reels not their rods and the same may be true the other way as well.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Its a killer reel, has a bullet proof drag system that is really smooth. Guess I will just hang on to it and buy something else to play with down the road. I just thought people would be pouncing on this.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts