Spey Pages banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Having no luck selling it – so figured I’d see if someone was looking for a trade. Looking to trade my Loop Classic 7/9 for a LHW Hardy Perfect. In particular the LHW 4 inch Hardy Heritage Perfect w/ Lineguard- but open to others without line guard.

Let me know what you have and PM me if interested

Thanks

·
Registered
198 Posts
I think you may have better luck searching to trade for a newer 4" Perfect as you can easily convert from RHW to LHW. Any older Perfects with line guards are scarce and usually more expensive than new, especially a LHW one. I love my newer 4" LHW Perfect though...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Trust me I knew it was wishful thinking - but had to throw it out there just in case there was an off chance someone wanted to part ways with one. I’m compeletely open for a newer model

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bump and willing to negotiate if $ is needed to make the trade whole

·
Registered
425 Posts
4in. Hardy Perfect W/Lineguard

PM sent on a 4inch Hardy Perfect Heritage Model with line guard.—I have a new one for sale, or possibly trade.—Currently RHW, but can be converted to Left.—This more expensive Heritage Model with line guard has been discontinued and replaced by same model without line guard which is less expensive.

Beatle

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hardy Perfect Heritage 4in.

BTW, — My Hardy Heritage 4in Perfect Reel with line guard weighs in at 14.5 ounces including backing and 600gr Skagit Head.

·
Registered
408 Posts
PM sent on a 4inch Hardy Perfect Heritage Model with line guard.—I have a new one for sale, or possibly trade.—Currently RHW, but can be converted to Left.—This more expensive Heritage Model with line guard has been discontinued and replaced by same model without line guard which is less expensive.

Beatle
how is it convertable if it has a line guard?

·
Registered
425 Posts
Hardy Heritage Perfect 4in

WOW!—-You are absolutely correct.—I knew that, however being an “old-geezer” the brain (or whats left of it) actually MALFUNCTIONS sometimes.
THANKS Greenbut for catching that.—-My Hardy Perfect reels RIGHT only and cannot be converted—SORRY for the error!

Beatle

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Good catch Greenbut.... and thanks for the offer beatle ....the search continues

1 - 13 of 13 Posts