Spey Pages banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kind of a reach I know but I have the need of a 4 1/4 " perfect and have only 4" ones...

I have two 4" perfects now..one is a 1930's model with line guard the other a modern version with line guard and had arch make a larger ivorite handle...both are outstanding mechanically...the 30's one face plate has the leading almost all worn off but looks pretty cool that way...super strong reel..modern one is modern and strong..

If you have a 4 1/4 from the 70's on down and want to trade lets talk...want a line guard but nothing is written in stone...

Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
You know what would look great is one of the 4 1/4 brass faced perfects I'm looking to sell. One with line guide and leather case and one without line guide, no case.
A few 4 1/2" , 4", 3 3/4" and a 4 3/4 brass faced perfects as well.
No trades desired but thought I'd throw these out there incase you just harvested the ole money tree and wanted to buy one. Several others to sell as well. Just haven't had a chance to post. Farlows, Mallock, Vom Hofe etc.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't want to anchor my boat gary? :) those brass faced reels are a bit to heavy for me.. LOL..

·
Relapsed Speyaholic
5,363 Posts
I've got a 4 1/4 1912 reproduction, one of the limited sets they did around 2000, that I'm likely going to move but not until closer to when it's replacement shows up 22-26 months from now.

Seriously tempted by the brass faced though.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got a 4 1/4 1912 reproduction, one of the limited sets they did around 2000, that I'm likely going to move but not until closer to when it's replacement shows up 22-26 months from now.

Seriously tempted by the brass faced though.
lol....well mine will be ready in a month!!! :razz:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Paul,

If it's a heavier reel you want I have a 4" Dingley Perfect that weighs 14.7 oz naked and 16 oz with backing.

Pete

1 - 11 of 11 Posts