Spey Pages banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 9' 8 weight three piece Sage RPLXi fly rod for sale. This is an awesome rod and I've had some great times with it but it's been gathering dust lately so I'd like to find it a new home. The rod is pretty fun to fish, very sensitive, and I liked to cast it with SA GPX line. I've had no problem turning over some pretty huge flies, big bass bugs, heavy weighted clousers, etc, and can easily throw 60+ feet of fly line into the wind.

Locallly I've caught smallies, LMB, carp, shad and stripers on this rod and traveling I've caught bonefish and snook - it handled all of them great.

It's used and in great shape with plenty of life left in it. I am the second owner of the rod.

It comes with the tube and sock as pictured. I'm asking $235 or best reasonable offer, locally in Arlington, VA. Happy to ship in the sock and tube for actual cost - send me a zip and your preferred method and we can figure it out.

If the buyer would like an outfit, I can throw in an Okuma 8wt reel with backing and a SA Supra sink tip line for $65 more.

For an additional $15 I'll a nice green cordura (i think) reel-on case.

I'd consider some trades but don't have anything specific in mind

1 - 1 of 1 Posts