Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this unused from a SpeyPages member a couple years back and only used it myself a couple times. I've managed to put a couple scratches in the reel and one spool (see photos) but otherwise it's in fantastic shape.

This is a sweet reel. Very well constructed, sealed drag, smooth and quiet. Really cool blue anodized finish. The drag adjusts from completely open (no resistance at all) to completely closed (f-ing locked down), and any increment in between. Adjustment ring makes it easy to modulate the brakes. You can also very easily palm the outer edge of the spool if that's your thing.

One spool comes with around 100+ yards of what I believe is 30# backing (according to the original owner's post back when I bought it). The other spool is empty.

Also includes two original neoprene pouches.

I bought it for $250. Looking to sell for $200.
Will accept paypal or whathaveyou.
Tight lines!

Attachments

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Friday bump...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hizzonor: Email reply to PM has been sent.

sopspey: Reel diameter is just a hair under 4.5". Arbor diameter is 2.5"

Reel body weighs 217.5 grams. Empty spool is 107.5 grams.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Another bump for a new weekend...

This reel is still available.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I have a Scierra MPA 12' 7/8. I'm tempted by this, but I really want to do a 7/8 reel to match the lines that I'm tossing (Scandi @ 325 grains) and to balance the rod better. However, if this would feel good on my rod, I may be up for it.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Bumping this back up. This reel is still available. Would be interested in trades to bring the price down. For instance, if you've got a lightly-used mid-belly line appropriate for use with a T&T 1409...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts