Spey Pages banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WTS: A beautiful Saracione Mk. V, 4 1/4", Gold/Black, RHW reel, in as new condition. Reel is flawless, not a mark on it anywhere. It was made when Joe still produced his really nice highly polished finish, as opposed to his current "spun" finish, and the effect is jewel-like. I've had a number of Saracione reels over the years, and honestly, this is the best finish I've ever seen. Comes with the box, case and instruction sheet. Joe's current price is $1545.00. I'm asking $1200.00 shipped CONUS, and worth every penny. Shipping USPS Priority Mail. Payment via MO or PayPal.

Peripheral Input device Audio equipment Electronic instrument Musical instrument accessory

Tire Automotive tire Tread Synthetic rubber Camera accessory

Gadget Gas Audio equipment Electronic device Electronic instrument

Camera accessory Gadget Cameras & optics Material property Font

Attachments

·
One more cast...
194 Posts
That’s a beauty!

·
Broken Down Spey Freak
2,528 Posts
Timing couldn't be worse for me or I'd have that.

·
Registered
Winston Trout Rods, Sage and Burkie Steelhead Rods, Abel, Orvis, Tibor and Islander reels.
169 Posts
WTS: A beautiful Saracione Mk. V, 4 1/4", Gold/Black, RHW reel, in as new condition. Reel is flawless, not a mark on it anywhere. It was made when Joe still produced his really nice highly polished finish, as opposed to his current "spun" finish, and the effect is jewel-like. I've had a number of Saracione reels over the years, and honestly, this is the best finish I've ever seen. Comes with the box, case and instruction sheet. Joe's current price is $1545.00. I'm asking $1200.00 shipped CONUS, and worth every penny. Shipping USPS Priority Mail. Payment via MO or PayPal.

View attachment 386482
View attachment 386483
View attachment 386484
View attachment 386485
Is it difficult to make a LHR?

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It can be converted, but would have to be done by Joe at his shop. I don’t know what the cost would be or the timeframe. The Mk. IV reels were user convertible, but not the MK. V. I suppose because of the sealed drag system.

·
Outerhebrides
332 Posts

View attachment 386482
View attachment 386483
View attachment 386484
View attachment 386485
Someone should buy this reel! I have a close relative, and there is nothing like them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts