Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Simple, as the title says selling my Sage 7-11 Z axis just because it doesnt get much use lately and looking at getting a new nymphing rod. Clean blanks cork is beautiful but darkened. ASking SPF$. No Card i turned it in.

Next is the extra spool i have for my Lamson Lightspeed 3.5s (the v spool) with the lines matched perfectly for the 7-11. I forget the grains but you get that as well with tons of backing and a solid running line. 150$.

Everything i have i baby every year with cleaning and care but i do fish hard. Any questions feel free to ask.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Simple, as the title says selling my Sage 7-11 Z axis just because it doesnt get much use lately and looking at getting a new nymphing rod. Clean blanks cork is beautiful but darkened. ASking 325$. No Card i turned it in.

Next is the extra spool i have for my Lamson Lightspeed 3.5s (the v spool) with the lines matched perfectly for the 7-11. I forget the grains but you get that as well with tons of backing and a solid running line. 150$.

Everything i have i baby every year with cleaning and care but i do fish hard. Any questions feel free to ask.
Pm on the way re the rod.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts