1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
ok
time to let another one go ,

SORRY Gents , she's now SOLD
it's the correct box with the tag , 4 inch with guide ring written on the box , how cool is that for a reel from the very early 30's ,

the check has the slotted pawls , also this reel reel has the sought after big Fat black handle , best of the two that hardy put out on the reels ,

reel is super tight with no play , no wobble , no cracks ,

used a wee wee bit as some leading gone around the handle , it is what it is gentleman , used but not abused , this reel has some mojo to it , again they don't show up often like this ,

oh ya , forgot to add . check that neat name plate on the inside of the reel , hardy made this one for a shop in NY , tasty looking reel

i'm asking $1400 , , shouldn't last long , SOLD

heck a new hardy reel today is close to a grand and they don't make em like this old classic one , plus these little babies always only go one way in value , thats up

thanks , PM, email or just call me at 403-995-3677

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry gents , she's now sold

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
you sure piss me off!!!

I swear you must know what days I'm not near a computer so you can put these up!!!

Damn it!!!

·
Registered
172 Posts
Amazing reel!
I saw this right after if was put up. If only I had the money!
I think the name plate gives it a little more character and history.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you sure piss me off!!!

I swear you must know what days I'm not near a computer so you can put these up!!!

Damn it!!!

oh man , hey my good friend , dame , i'm so sorry , i can't remember to call everyone , best ring me up

this was a ball buster of a reel , why don't you just call me , i only have like 6 or 7 left to sell and then i'm all done , thats why i left my number and most are never even getting listed , they got to go as this old dog is going to travel and has some big plans ,

like i said guys , '''them steelhead got a piece of my soul in a big way ''''

and i need a little log cabin in skeena country :) , time for me to live the dream , i'm 47 and by god if i don't do it now , then i'll never do it ,

and the best part is the wife is all ok with it , i am so excited and have some good plans in the works

left for reels ,
well the small rare trout ones going fast over on the bamboo forum ,

i only have like 3 x 3 1/4 hardy wide drum perfects with round line guards to go in the trout department for switch and trout spey rods , few single hand reels but nothing guys over here into

i do have some wicked wicked true 1912 check wide drum left , only in like 4 1/4 and the big daddy in a 4 1/2 :smokin: , it's a *****'n reel

i'll list a couple more when i get a chance , hey thanks everyone

·
Registered
127 Posts
Nice stuff Dutch, and good luck with your plans.
It time one of us go and live the dream.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts