Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sorry gents , the reel is now SOLD , it will be spending it's days chasing steelhead in BC , a good place for it

reel is from the mid 30's
a 4 1/4 wide drum perfect with the round line guard , black leading is really outstanding on this fine reel

pictures will show the condition ,

i'm coming down a wee bit on the price , if it don't sell , then i'll sadly move it to ebay

a great reel if you use longer rods ,

asking $1300

·
Registered
36 Posts
I paid nearly near this much for mine, and it's in nowhere near the condition. Sigh. Just the right balance for my 16' rod.
-John

·
Registered
396 Posts
Welcome

Brian, good to see you here. You will surely be an asset as a most knowledgeable collector and fisher. I was just talking with a member today about your "The Evan's Tapes." Your son must be the slowest computer repairman in England:)

j

·
Registered
45 Posts
Brian, good to see you here. You will surely be an asset as a most knowledgeable collector and fisher. I was just talking with a member today about your "The Evan's Tapes." Your son must be the slowest computer repairman in England:)

j
Thanks Julian,
I just nailed the Tapes onto a DVD, Ted Evans is the genius who made them possible.

Kids, pffft - he forgets who he turned to when he wanted a car (etc). LOL
I'll get Skype sorted asap . . .

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks Julian,
I just nailed the Tapes onto a DVD, Ted Evans is the genius who made them possible.

Kids, pffft - he forgets who he turned to when he wanted a car (etc). LOL
I'll get Skype sorted asap . . .
:Eyecrazy:
well hello Brian

so nice to see you join this forum , it's a great place with some great members,

yes you best get onto the Skype thing , be nice to see you again ,

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
one last chance on this reel gents ,

or she's of to ebay also

·
Registered
820 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
sorry gents the Reel is now sold ,

it will be spending it's days chasing steelhead and chinooks in BC , good place for it

1 - 10 of 10 Posts