Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a couple extra 3 3/4 size reels from my own collection that I'll be letting go this week , again more then I'll ever use

This reel is a early leaded finish DINGLEY , a true wide drum and all matching numbers of 5 on the spool , frame , backplate , foot , reel has the original handle ,

also has the correct check with the second pawl able to engage if one so wishes , I'v never had to use it as I like to fight my fish with the spool and fingers ,

reel is super tight with no play or wobble in it , the gear teeth are not worn and always been well greased , the foot fits all reel seats ,

She's handle lots of steelhead for me and whoever gets this reel is getting a nice one , sounds real good
$650 US , OBO , and I'll pay the shipping and insurance with tracking

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
Nice one! To bad I'm a lefty:cool: sometimes I wish I were a righty with all these classics that come up for sale.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll take the 3-3/4 650 can you throw in a head for seven weight need info for PM
Reel is yours , good buy , I do have some extra lines for a 7 wt , I'll throw a couple in with the reel for you , check your message box as I just sent you a Pm

Reel is sold
Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts