Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Dom
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. Im hoping you guys are ok with me posting a wtb thread here but I think I have better change to steer some attention here.

So far based on my recent research I think that the best natural alternative to indian crow is red/orange weaver/bishop mating males. Do you have a skin or two to spare?

Also a quick question. When one describes yellow weaver as coutan sub what exact species are we talking?

·
Dom
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
By the way none of the vendors have any either...

·
Registered
ACR, Echo DHII, Danielsson, Leland, Hardy, Rio, Airflo
3,731 Posts
Does Not

McNeese product a sub????

·
Dom
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting. I saw other dyied substitutes but this one is new to me. I will have to consider it. Actually doesn't look like ringneck that most use to make them, unless its bleach burned.

I will still be hunting for some weaver because I want a natural substitute. Pet stores only carry females and males dont get in full color till june I think. I found a breeder that I will keep in touch. Until then I need a skin to tie with :/

·
Dom
3,156 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi there, it seems you are looking for a non dyed natural sub.. Ks has this product i believe under 'ic'. I did laugh at first at the topic, my second name is Bishop and i might be a droid but you still can't have my skin. Also i found the dyed rigneck subs actually better than the natural sub...but alas is this it?

http://www.kensawada.com/w/list.php?lcat=50&mcat=440&l=e
This made me laugh... lol

These might actually be weaver feathers. I will try to email them. Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts