Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

Anyone have any quality non-leaking waders in a Large-Long (maybe even a Large or XL) they want to part with? Beat and battered is fine, as long as they are dry. My G3's are shot and I simply don't have the cash to drop on a new pair. I have seen a few good deals come up on the forum but haven't been able to jump on them. Anyway, if you have some Patagonia or Simms waders kicking around and are keen to sell I won't haggle and would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks much,

Karl

·
Registered
907 Posts
I've got a never used pair of Bailey lightweights in Large-King I would sell for $105 Shipped CONUS. Not exactly to your specs but thought I'd throw it out just in case.

TMc

·
Registered
879 Posts
I have a set of Simms G4 stocking foot (9-11, LK). These aren't the zip front waders. They have a couple seasons, a couple precautionary patches inside, but never leaked and are in overall good shape. PM me for more info and pics if you might be interested.

·
Registered
189 Posts
And I have some Patagonia Rio Gallegos, size XL, that I would let go. No leaks or tears. Just one Aquaseal patch where a tool in the trunk abraded the surface. Purely precautionary. Very little use on them. $200 in the CONUS.
PM for more info and pics if you'd like...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey all,

Thanks for the generous outpouring of offers. Its a fine bunch of folks here. I've sent a few PM's but I'm not sure if they are getting through. I reconfigured the settings on my control panel so I'll try again shortly.

I'll definitely be sending a box of flies to someone.

Not much, but a way to say thanks. Fish 'em, pass 'em on, whatever.

-Karl

1 - 8 of 8 Posts