Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
12' 3-wt 4-piece built on one of the last IM6 blanks from Angler's Roost before they closed with the owner's passing. It's a popular and versatile rod in the perfect length and since it's no longer available it is highly prized/sought after. You can find plenty of info about the rod via a search on this forum. Check the rod out and get back if you're interested.

·
Registered
223 Posts
12' 3-wt 4-piece built on one of the last IM6 blanks from Angler's Roost before they closed with the owner's passing. It's a popular and versatile rod in the perfect length and since it's no longer available it is highly prized/sought after. You can find plenty of info about the rod via a search on this forum. Check the rod out and get back if you're interested.
PM sent

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a Meiser 3/4 10.5 foot with tube and a Meiser line all in excellent very little used condition that I will sell for $450 plus paypal and shipping. This is an awesome rod. Selling cause I just don't use it... Please message me if interested.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Someone should grab the Meiser- I have this rod- its really the only rod for Trout spey you need-
its very versatile, just one of the best rods I own

1 - 6 of 6 Posts