Spey Pages banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I recently purchased a Sage 8136 and my current reels do not balance the rod nicely(Marquis Salmon 2 and JW Young Beaudex 4.25").

I think 12oz reel would balance this rod nicely.

I would love to purchase a 4" speyco Skagit reel.

If you wish to trade with one of my reels(plus cash), please feel free to let me know.

Thanks

·
Registered
117 Posts
congratulations

Good Job!
You will not be disappointed.
Tim isn't afraid of good Craftmanship & his reels are smooth as butter!

·
Banned
894 Posts
Awesome, them suckers scream.....you wont be disappointed! Which reel did you get and what options/accents? Mines gonna feel the pain on Thursday:) As Tim says im going fishing for Mean Joe Green....Chum salmon:D

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here is a picture I got from Tim.. :)

An older Skagit reel with brass foot/handle/counter balance.

I think those brass points would look great on my brownie.. :)

Those chums are in full force at the moment. Though, it's kinda hard targetting them with all those old springs lingering around.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Nice,, This one was old build Like a 2008 model,, Looking around I have a few more sitting around ,, so If anyone else is interested email me..., AS YOU CAN SEE THEY ARE COLLECTING DUST :tsk_tsk:

·
Registered
577 Posts
It a old build from 2008. So It has the titanium drag bar with the three wire adjustments close to this one. By the way the loudest of the reels I have built

But I have demos from all years with mixed finishes and river time on them
I have in one bag ;) No question I have more laying around somewhere.
0 4"skagit
O 4"skandi
0 4"Spey
0 4 1/4" rivers
0 3 3/4"
email Me if your interested I know I should add prices So these are up for grabs between 300 to 400 depending on the reel, the year ,and the build

THESE ARE GONE NOW;;; PLEASE SEE THIS THREAD FOR MORE DEMOS> DINGER SALE
THANKS

1 - 11 of 11 Posts