Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a raft for over a year and haven't posted on here so figured it is worth a shot . Preferably in canada no passport to cross the border on my end :-( I live in the lower mainland of BC let's make a deal pm me thanks

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a 12ft steelheader that I might want to sell. It is too small to fit my whole family on and I would like to swithch up to the next size. I am in North van

·
Registered
35 Posts
Scadden

Here is a nice set up. washingtonflyfishing.com in the classified forum. Te pics did not copy apparently...

Put this sweet solo boat together this afternoon to take some photos. This is lightweight, I'm estimating 50#, maybe less. Toss it on the roof and hit thr lake, river, or slopes if snow sliding is your crazy thing!

North Fork Outdoors Outlaw Avenger Unitrack pontoons provide an estimated 1200# of floatation. Four air chambers, fills easily with a 12v, floor or K Pump. Tubes are 18" in diameter, tapering up front of course. The full diameter U in the back floats a lot of gear! 12' long, 64" wide.

image.jpg

I have modified a custom welded aluminum frame built professionally near Portland. I laced on two load bearing, water shedding, easy to lash gear to deck sections. Each is 36" X 24". Beneath the rear deck the frame has two cross members to support the rower. A seat could easily be added if you wanted one. Store gear behind you, load up that front deck, go float for days!

image.jpg

The sides if the decking is covered with carpet to prevent chafing. The rear frame contact points are also covered with carpet to prevent chafing. Keeps the tubes safe and silent.

image.jpg

Thirteen straps hold it all together in as bombproof a manner as you'll find. Under the front deck is a foot bar and below and forward of that is a foot strap crossing from tube to tube. Oar towers have brass oar lock bushings pressed in top and bottom for stout, solid contact and rowing energy transfer. Small sized oar locks and pyramid anchor not pictured, but they are included at full price sale. Oars are not included. I highly recommend Cataract Mini Magnums in 6.5'-7.5'. One tiny patch, sealed since the day I got the boat. Never an issue, no leaks, great craft.

image.jpg

Come and see this boat. Then take it home. Serious buyers could persuade me to meet them halfway within reason, or deliver after agreeing on arrangements.

Specs from North Forks Outdoors:

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. - Henry David Thoreau

It is better to hit the delete key and appear stupid than to hit Post Reply and remove all doubt. - Ed Call modernizing Mark Twain

Wild Steelhead Coalition - - - - - Join CCA - - - - - Trout Unlimited - - - - - Mumbling and Stumbling

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I have been lookin on CL but every thing I find is in the states , so the duty and shipping more then I want spend . Not lookin for a show piece just something that floats high and doesn't leak .

·
Registered
61 Posts
I have a 12ft steelheader that I might want to sell. It is too small to fit my whole family on and I would like to swithch up to the next size. I am in North van
I'm interested in the steelheader if you'd like to sell. I'm in Vancouver. Tried to pm you but it doesn't seem to be working

1 - 10 of 10 Posts