Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for about a dozen AJ 2055s. I need four of each - sizes 3, 5 and 7. I could make do with as few as three of each though. Do any of you have a few gold AJs you could spare? I can send payment however is most convenient (paypal, check, etc.). Thanks!

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
AJ hooks

If your still looking by next weekend let me know. I just moved and am still waiting for my pallet of materials to show (should be the end of next week). I am not sure how many I have but I know I have quite a few packs of the old ones. Ill just send what I have if you still need em. I look forward to seeing your work with them!
-josh

·
Registered
879 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If your still looking by next weekend let me know. I just moved and am still waiting for my pallet of materials to show (should be the end of next week). I am not sure how many I have but I know I have quite a few packs of the old ones. Ill just send what I have if you still need em. I look forward to seeing your work with them!
-josh
Thanks, Josh! I'll let you know if I still need some by then. I appreciate it! Good luck with the move.

-Ben

1 - 4 of 4 Posts