Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wanted to buy, size 11 or 12 wading boots.
Nothing super fancy, looking for something a little larger and nicer than my orvis green canvas felt bottom boots that were attached by mice in the garage. These will be used for winter steel heading in Michigan rivers, thus the size up to 12.

Thanks in advance.

·
Here to learn....
132 Posts
Can you do a 13, especially being that you'll wear them in the Winter?

If you could, I have some Orvis 'Henry's Fork' felt with studs that are in good condition that I'd let go for a very reasonable price.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Boots

I have a pair of oolder Simms leather (suade) size 13 boots with new Vibrum fishing soles.---The soles are pre-drilled and will accept the star or other cleats ---They are in very good condition, and have been softened with needs foot oil recently.-They are a stiffer boot, and not flimsy.--The size 13 is what I would call a 12 because of being leather.
Pictures available upon request

Bill
[email protected]

·
Registered
823 Posts
ive got some korkers size 12s "guide"" model with the convertable soles.
Though 12s, they seemed to be sized a bit small.
I have 2 sets of soles. The lug, and the felt.
They are used, but I will sell them to you for $30 plus ship. I can take pics if youre interested.

As a bonus, also have a pair of the super heavy duty korkers sandals with the screw in carbide spikes. These are the old ones, the super heavy ones that originally was marketed to roofers. If you remove the sole from the boots, the sandals slip onto the boot perfectly snug. They weigh 100 pounds and you feel like frankenstein in them, but I gaurantee you can wade in the gnarliest current imaginable. I used them in the st. mary's rapids with 100% confidence.

Lemme know and I can get you some pics.

Ken

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Another bumpski

Spey day,

I would like close on the deal you offered, check your in box.

All,

Still open to offers.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts