Spey Pages banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm looking for a Great Lakes steelhead/salmon rod. 9' preferable. I have a T-8 looking for a mate.

Thanks

·
Registered
639 Posts
More specific please

Care to add more detail? I've got some of those, and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well... I have a 10' that can be a bit too long on the small streams. A 9' would be great. I would swing most of the time. $300+-

·
Registered
543 Posts
Ion 10' 8wt

I have and Echo Ion 10' 8wt. with a matching ambush head that I tried selling months ago...I can look around and send some pix

·
Registered
952 Posts
I have a Thomas & Thomas Horizon I S (saltwater) in nice shape with the factory sleeve and tube that I would let go for $200+ shipping. The salt is similar to the Horizon but slightly faster. I tried both and like the S much better, especially when throwing a big load. I just don't use it anymore. This two-handed bug has me by the grundies. PM me if interested.

Thanks,

Tom

·
The Sun Ray Shadow
160 Posts
9 for 8

I have a custom 890 Sage rpl built by Bray rods absolutely beautiful $250
red and gold raps with a Struble seat has built in Atlantic Salmon Karma

·
Premium Member
Meiser, T&T, and OPST two handers; Scott, Orvis, & Winston SH. Danielsson and Hardy Reels
1,082 Posts
Beulah Guide Series 8 wt 9' 2 tip rod

Fished twice, too big for trout streamers. Beautiful rod, would work well for you. Asking $300.

Gene Larson

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Rod

Thanks for all interest and offers. I am researching rods today and will decide Monday or Tuesday

1 - 14 of 14 Posts