Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
2,449 Posts
Pack

Take a look at the Sagebrush Dry waist pack. After trying to find a Simms and actually findin one...I ordered a Sagebrush pack yesterday. Made in the USA, everyone loves them and truly waterproof. Search the forum...nothing but good.

·
River Rat
303 Posts
option (smaller)

If you don't bring a lot with you to the water, and want a roll top style, just get a Simms Camera bag. Has a belt loop on the back. You can remove the camera padding for more room.
Perfect for a single box, couple spools of leader, heads, and a flask.
I'm wondering how waterproof a bag that has seen some time in use remains. Anyone ever serve in the Army and get one of the old "waterproof" bags? Waterproof like a cotton sock...

·
Registered
181 Posts
LL Bean currently sells a bag that is nearly identical to that Simms bag. I've been using it for two seasons in the surf and it has served me well.

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for all the great ideas. I've considered them but I'm really trying to find the matching green lumbar waist pack as my green camera dry bag. I feel like they are hard to find and I missed my opportunity last week. Kind of mad at myself but oh well there might be one available another day.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts