Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

Im looking for the old Simms Dry Creek Lumbar Dry Bag (roll top) (http://www.simmsfishing.com/site/dry_creek_lumbar_bag_b8.html). Been looking everywhere and havent had any luck finding one yet. Hope someone outthere got a spare they wanna sell ;) New/used doesnt matter.

Im located in Vancouver, Canada - ofcourse willing to pay the shipping costs from where ever you might be located :)

Thanks in advance

Best regards,
Soren

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Still looking for this bag.. willing to pay good money! Hoping someone outthere can help me out.

·
Swinger
48 Posts
Simms roll top hip bag

Boegild,

If your looking for this bag for its "water-proofness" then I'd recommend the new patagonia stormfront hip bag. Picked one up last month and fished in the rain the past few weeks and it keeps everything perfectly dry. Plenty of room to store 3-4 boxes, tip wallet and what ever else you would need. Check it out man.

Rick

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Rick

Thanks for your answer. You dont happen to know a store in Vancouver area who got that Patagonia bag do you?

·
Swinger
48 Posts
Hey Rick

Thanks for your answer. You dont happen to know a store in Vancouver area who got that Patagonia bag do you?
boegild,

I tried to look up a few shops but only came up with "Michael & Young Fly shop" so google them and give them a call if they don't have it they may know where to get one.

I picked mine up from Leland fly fishing outfitters out of California, US. They have a great return policy so if its not what you like send it back to them. Or you can go to patagonia.com look up a dealer and have them order you one and if you don't like it return it to that store. Usually you shouldn't have to pay shipping, Prob the way to go.

Hope you can locate one its a great bag.

Good luck,

Rick

·
Swinger
48 Posts
Do yourself a favor and at least consider one of these.......

http://www.sagebrushdrygoods.com/product_info.php?products_id=26&PHPSESSID=040fffbdd859e61717f3eb80f5484f26

I have one and they are absolutely bomber. Totally waterproof and submersible. A little more $$$ then the Simms but more then worth it. I believe even Simms says that the roll top is not submersible.
Also a great pack. A buddy of mine has one and loves it. If you need the extra room the stormfront hip pack is the way to go. If your a minimalist go sagebrush. Thats my 2 cents.

Rick

1 - 7 of 7 Posts