Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All -

Hoping somebody has a saltwater fly box that's not getting a ton of use. I have a trip coming up to Belize, and will be fishing for bonefish, permit, and tarpon.

Just a new saltwater angler, hoping someone can help me out a little bit. Thanks, happy to answer any inquiries.

·
Banned
1,310 Posts
Man, I would have the perfect box, but it's at my folks' house in Florida. Good luck!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Saltwater fly solution

Well made saltwater flies are not inexpensive but if you are still in need, try Black Fly Outfitter. Best to call them to discuss your needs as they carry a lot of patterns/colors and can probably advise you as to what will work best where you are fishing. You can also get decent information about rigging (knots, leader and tippet material) Hope this recommendation is not running afoul of any rules regarding our sponsors.

·
Registered
21 Posts
I have well over 50 bonefish and permit flies of various sizes as well as two tarpon flies and a barracuda pinfish fly I am willing to sell. A few may have been slightly used but practically all are unused. I also have 3 spools of Rio Max tippet in 8.8#, 10# and 13.2# as well as a spool of 12# Rio Fluoroflex. One large and one small Morell fly boxes.

Asking $125 shipped to you for all of the above. Please PM if you have an interest and I'll take some pics for you.

Best of luck in your search.

John

1 - 9 of 9 Posts