Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Spey Fool
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know it's a real long shot but... If anyone out there had a 12'6" or 13' 7wt-ish rod by either of these great builders they were willing to sell, please drop me a note. I know k can order one direct from either sponsor but the wait times are making me twitchy. The idea of waiting a year or 2 is tough on my need for instant gratification :)

Cheers & a cool Yule to all.
Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
582 Posts
Not quite what your looking for but I have a Riverwatch 11'3" 6/7 that I am considering selling at some point. It's 5 sided with spliced joints.

No bargains here as I am fine with keeping it so I want full price plus actual shipping costs.

Pete

I know it's a real long shot but... If anyone out there had a 12'6" or 13' 7wt-ish rod by either of these great builders they were willing to sell, please drop me a note. I know k can order one direct from either sponsor but the wait times are making me twitchy. The idea of waiting a year or 2 is tough on my need for instant gratification :)

Cheers & a cool Yule to all.
Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Spey Fool
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Laskier but I'm looking for something a tad longer as the actress said to the bishop. Sorry, I'll get my coat :)

Tim

·
Registered
146 Posts
I saw a Bob Clay rod that sounds like what you're looking for on the Kiene's website classifieds about a week or so ago.

MB

·
Spey Fool
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi meb.

That same rod as was listed here - I just missed out on it.

·
Registered
735 Posts
I recall seeing quite a few Bob Clays going up for sale in the past few months, I don't believe I saw any chaseups or offers on them.
Doing a search in Classifieds there are a few in the 13' range. Worth a try pinging the sellers to see if they still have them.
You'd have to be pretty lucky to get a Reid though, his deserved popularity means that they almost never come onto the secondary market and waits will only get longer not shorter. Best put your name on that list NOW!
Cheers,
S

1 - 6 of 6 Posts