Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am in the market for a solid raft trailer to fit a 13' 6" raft. I live in Oregon and will drive to pick up the right trailer.

Thanks in advance for any leads you may have.

Respectfully,

Desk

·
Registered
912 Posts
I bought one from a guy who lived outside of Portland for around $1,500. Awesome trailer and about the best price around. There was a thread about it on Washington Fly Fishing in the watercraft forum. Worth a look.

·
Registered
912 Posts
Yes, it was. I looked around a bit and it was the best deal I could find. I've been very happy with the trailer.

·
Dedicated Fisherman
3,294 Posts
Desk,

I use a snowmachine trailer for a 13' raft here, maybe your local Craig's list will have one as summer approaches. Just a thought, some people unload snowmachines & the works in the spring. If you don't get snow there check the listings up in the mountains.

Ard

·
Premium Member
776 Posts
Desk, nrs gear swap has a trailer listed, If it looks as good as he says it it is a good buy. I had a custom trailer built for me and it cost more than what he is asking, good luck.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ARD - Good thinking. I will keep my eye peeled. We get plenty of snow in the mountains here in the Bend are and I do see these type of trailers from time to time.

Whiskey - Thanks for the heads up. I emailed the guy and hopefully he will get back with some pics.

Thanks and take care fellas!

Desk

·
Registered
173 Posts
Mike from M.S trailers can build you anything you want. It will hold up on the road to macks. Here is a picture of the trailer he built for me.
It will be hard to find a snow machine trailer that is cheaper and if you try to find a used one it wont be much cheaper. Been there done that.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts