Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm looking for a complete set of MOW tips , would like the medium and the light set for my trout spey rods , used or even a new set , thought i'd try here first befor i order them
thanks rich

·
Mr. Mom
625 Posts
i'm looking for a complete set of MOW tips , would like the medium and the light set for my trout spey rods , used or even a new set , thought i'd try here first befor i order them
thanks rich
Contact Riverrun anglers if have any desire to build your own, or they may even build you some. The Rio ones are too rich for my blood, but I built some tips with 2, 4, and 6 foot t-14 tips that meet my needs.

I do respect the fact that designs from our rivers went into production, and it seems that the troops on the ground are getting the credit. So nothing against Rio products in any way, but $150 for a tip set is beyond my discretionary spending. I wish it wasn't. I could really use the T-8 set for my light spey.:(

·
Dom
3,085 Posts
no body is willing to sell theirs, BECAUSE THEY ARE AWESOME :chuckle: On the other hand, pricing on them is a pain in the rear end

1 - 4 of 4 Posts