Spey Pages banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I do a new NIB 200 gr, but the internet ISP (Rogers) is so painfully slow this evening, that even to get to type a reply is faster than Molasses pouring in Yellowknife in January. I will try to find envelopes, costs, et cetera. I need to check the bank and prefer we do Interac and avoid Paypal.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Ill send you one for the cost of stamps when I get home next week. Its not new but its not abused. Hell, I might just send it to you. PM me your email address.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
Internet is faster, but I need to stop at the Post Office to get an estimates as the price using the online calculator is high (maybe right)

Package is 6"x6"x0.32"x0.11lbs from KOA 1A0 to B2G 0A8 is 19.47$ ouch! about 40% more than I anticipated

Using the Canada Post Calculator to New Mexico it is 7.42. I think Canada Post too is foobar!

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
As in the IM, I am trying to close to release some projects to launch, so I am not having free time. My line is NIB - never -open - but GHalliday free + stamps will be cheaper. I will try and close off the canada post issue tomorrow, but I am sure my price will be more than the free-bee above.

I will thinking 42 Canadian + Postage and arranging for a no paypal interac transfer. If you still interested and patient, as I work around my professional obligations, I am still happy to send the line.

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
I clarify the costing with CanadaPost, and if we ship as a letter with no tracking, the cost to you fr this NIB line would be 46 Canadian, and I would look into seeing up a Interac Transaction.

If you register mail, parcel, tracking, we can adjust according.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts