Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ethie24
147 Posts
Line

Hey Peter. I actually have a SA 9 wt Spey. It's orange, there was about 12' cut off the end. Let me know if this works. Also I'm in guelph.

Cheers

·
Hooked4life
2,085 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey Peter. I actually have a SA 9 wt Spey. It's orange, there was about 12' cut off the end. Let me know if this works. Also I'm in guelph.

Cheers
Thanks for the offer, but I'm looking for a longer, orange line that'll work on a 10/11 rod.

·
Registered
967 Posts
9/10 XLT "sunset" 140'

Have the line noted above (looks orange to me but SA says it's "sunset", not sure if it's old or newer. Box indicates "AST" formulation if that helps. PM me if you're interested. I bought it new a decade ago or so and it has been fished but very little. Box says head is 100'

·
JD
3,607 Posts
Have the line noted above (looks orange to me but SA says it's "sunset", not sure if it's old or newer. Box indicates "AST" formulation if that helps. PM me if you're interested. I bought it new a decade ago or so and it has been fished but very little. Box says head is 100'
Jump on that one Pete. That's the original 9/10, weighs 1250/1300 grains @ 100 ft.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sa xlt

I have a 9/10 and 10/11 SA XLT. Both new in box. Not sure how old they are but are sunset in color and has the AST on box as well. $35 each with shipping

1 - 6 of 6 Posts