Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I know this has close to zero chance, but thought I'd throw up a Hail Mary anyway, if anyone has a Nextcast ff 45 4/5 430 grain that they want to sell to me instead of selling in 10 seconds in the classified, please send me a pm. Thanks!

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just thought I'd bump this, would also be happy to buy one new if anyone knows where I might find one, I've checked everywhere that I know of. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,465 Posts
You probably already know this, but you can make one yourself out of any of the heavier weight wa45 heads you can get you hands on by cutting back the butt and making a new loop. Back during one of the many "out of stock" periods I bought several very heavy WA and Ff lines (for less actually) in order to do just that. Anyway, good to know if you reach your limit of frustration trying to find the exact one you want. Good luck.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks, I wanted to try the fall favorite, as it will be a summer/dry line, won't be using it with tips. even though it's supposed to be essentially the same as the wa, it's interesting to see home many people in the forum have both the ff and wa in the same weight and length.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts