Spey Pages banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a Meiser Highlander Classic 13'6 7/8/9.
If you have one and are interested in letting it go please PM me!
Would also be interested in buying your favourite line to go along with it.

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Southern Oregon/Nor Cal. Posters.

Have this rod/reel/line, and it's magic. Do I want to sell same? No, but to a regular poster I'll just hand it over to someone who will really fish with this bit of "Oh Yes!"

No Shxt.

fae

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I've always wanted that stick Fred, but I would rather trade you out of it!

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Don't need another rod....

I've always wanted that stick Fred, but I would rather trade you out of it!
Honestly, have four rods (two speys) that have yet to see water (health thing). You want the rod, and will fish same, shoot me a PM, Zave for postage it's free. JUST FISH THE THING

Shxt, took five passes to even type out that little bitt. Time to go back to bed.

·
M.F. Steel Diamond
99 Posts
a somewhat of an acquaintance that i fished with a few times a couple winters past gave me this rod that he built. i broke it within a week. my own stupid fault. haven't heard or seen him since before i broke it. would love to get this thing fixed up and ready for this winter! smoothest casting rod i've ever had the privilege of tying t-14 and a six inch bunny strip to.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
a somewhat of an acquaintance that i fished with a few times a couple winters past gave me this rod that he built. i broke it within a week. my own stupid fault. haven't heard or seen him since before i broke it. would love to get this thing fixed up and ready for this winter! smoothest casting rod i've ever had the privilege of tying t-14 and a six inch bunny strip to.
Try Bob Meiser himself .

·
Registered
134 Posts
Have this rod/reel/line, and it's magic. Do I want to sell same? No, but to a regular poster I'll just hand it over to someone who will really fish with this bit of "Oh Yes!"

No Shxt.

fae
If that doesn't provide you with some excellent karma to help with your health issues......it will be likely be hard to find something that will!

GOOD on ya!!

·
Registered
481 Posts
There are still some very good people in the world....FRED must be one of them.....good karma only, to you sir.......;)

·
Registered
88 Posts
This very generous of Fred. It sure is a great thing to see.:D
It says a great deal about Fred's character.

I can only drool over Bob's rods at the Sandy river Spey Clave. Saving my pennies, maybe someday.

Speynube

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This very generous of Fred. It sure is a great thing to see.:D
It says a great deal about Fred's character.

I can only drool over Bob's rods at the Sandy river Spey Clave. Saving my pennies, maybe someday.

Speynube
That is very generous and nice to see. While I am new to this forum and don't know many of you, I can appreciate such an act of kindness.

I have been saving up my piggy bank, and it has finally accumulated enough to purchase one of Bob's rods for my home waters.

Still looking!

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Still "Under the Weather" but haven't forgotten. To JD Jones, I'm really sorry I lost my 'cool' a couple of days back. He's a great friend, one of the best I've ever had. Probably why I flipped out for a moment a couple of days back; a good friend is worth a zillion dollars.

fae

·
Registered
11,027 Posts
Just to let everybody know ....

Haven't forgotten I'll be passing on the rod. Of late, some days of 'I'm alive,' some 'I'm not sure' heath wise.

fae

1 - 14 of 14 Posts