Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have two rods that I am looking for reels for and I figured I'd ask here before running out and purchasing new.

First is a 13' 7wt. It seems to balance nicely with a reel in the 8oz-9oz. I am looking for something along the lines of a Hardy Duchess 4" or Bougle 4" or Perfect 4" or......?

For the second rod, might be a bit of a long shot, but would like either a Saracione MKIV 4" in gold/black or an all black Farlex 4" or something along those lines in the 13-15oz range. Reels need to be LHW.

PM me.

Thanks

·
Released to spawn
4,348 Posts
I have two rods that I am looking for reels for and I figured I'd ask here before running out and purchasing new.

First is a 13' 7wt. It seems to balance nicely with a reel in the 8oz-9oz. I am looking for something along the lines of a Hardy Duchess 4" or Bougle 4" or Perfect 4" or......?

For the second rod, might be a bit of a long shot, but would like either a Saracione MKIV 4" in gold/black or an all black Farlex 4" or something along those lines in the 13-15oz range. Reels need to be LHW.

PM me.

Thanks
The modern 4" Perfect (wide) weighs in @ 12oz empty ;)

Mike

·
Released to spawn
4,348 Posts

PM me.

Thanks
according to the Hardy site, the 4" Duchess weighs 7.7oz, and the 4" Bougle weighs 7.9oz

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts