Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I want to help equip my friend who is newbie to spey fishing. Inexpensive drag reel for fishing atlantic salmon in Russia's Kola peninsula in used but decent condition is needed matching 14' 9/10wt 9,5oz spey rod. Rio Skagit 650 gr plus 5' floating cheeter and at least 150 yards of backing are to be taken by the reel. Shipping to Ukraine.

Thanks in advance

·
Addicted and Avid
583 Posts
Sponsors

You should check the sponsors of this site like Redshed, Bob Meiser, Irish Angler/All About the Fly, the Fly Shop in Welches, Oregon, etc.. Also, you might want to look at the Pflueger Trions/Presidents in the larger sizes. They're pretty good for the price. I outfitted my son for our trip to Alaska where he caught all types of salmon on the larger reel and big rainbows and char on the smaller one.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
WTB: Inexpensive spey reel

You should check the sponsors of this site like Redshed, Bob Meiser, Irish Angler/All About the Fly, the Fly Shop in Welches, Oregon, etc.. Also, you might want to look at the Pflueger Trions/Presidents in the larger sizes.
Thanks, indeed I'll look through available offers. Additionally, may be some of you would want to get rid of old "spare" reel... To be more specific - at cost up to $100 plus shipping ...

Thanks again

1 - 5 of 5 Posts