Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the advert stated, I'm looking to buy a Hardy Bougle, mark vii, from a local source, I do have paypal, but I'd like to make sure it will balance my 7wt 11'3" CPX, and I'd rather just pay cash in person. Please let me know if this would be possible. What you have, and the price point your willing to sell at.

-Michael-

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also interested in...

Abel switch ported or non ported, and Hardy Marquis Salmon 1. I'm trying to balance a 7 wt CPX switch with up to 460 gn shooting heads. I already have 150 yards of gel spun backing and 90 ft of 35 lb grip shooter plus wulf ambush on an Allen Alpha III and it's really tight. I want a cold weather click and pawl. Let me know if you have anything that fits the bill. I'm not overwhelmed by ported reels but I hear the Marquis is tough enough to handle Great Lakes winters. That's what's really important.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I ended up getting a Hardy Marquis Salmon 2 with blank warranty card and original receipt for 150 from craigslist. It actually balances my 7 wt way better than the salmon 1 did. Thanks to all the replies.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts