Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone out there have one of these that they're not using? I tried one last year on a friend's CND 9/10/11 and loved it. I recently got that same rod and would love to try this line on it.

Cheers,

Frank

·
Broken Down Spey Freak
2,169 Posts
I won't give up my Gaelforce but I do have a Nextcast FF70 9/10 if your interested?

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I won't give up my Gaelforce but I do have a Nextcast FF70 9/10 if your interested?
Thanks for the generous offer! I have my heart set on the Gaelforce since I tried one on the CND Salmo Salar. I totally understand why you won't give it up 😜!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Still searching for the Gaelforce Equalizer 63' 9/10 765 grain integrated spey line .

Anyone out there have a spare collecting dust in a drawer (I'm getting the feeling that no one wants to part with these gems once they have one 😜).

🤞🏻

·
Registered
859 Posts
I may have a 9/10 that has been cut into a head. It was cut way back in the running line though. If ur interested I’ll dig around and see if I still have it.

·
Registered
Beulah Burkheimer Meiser
1,485 Posts
Still searching for the Gaelforce Equalizer 63' 9/10 765 grain integrated spey line .

Anyone out there have a spare collecting dust in a drawer (I'm getting the feeling that no one wants to part with these gems once they have one 😜).

🤞🏻
Just call Red Shed and order one. If you know the Equalizer 63-9/10 is the line then do yourself the favor and grab one. This coming from the latest of the Gaelforce junkies.....your line will show up in your mailbox in a plain brown wrapper....your neighbors will never know the truth.....

·
Premium Member
400 Posts
Or try Michael & Young in Vancouver who also seem to have them. If you want to avoid cross border shipping. I must agree, these seem hard to find in the classifieds. If you really want one, best bet seems to order one new...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts