Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think the title says it all. I'm looking for a Danielsson H5D 11fourteen.

I know that some people don't like to ship to Canada so just want to say that I have a shipping address in Washington State as well as Canada so shipping to either Canada or USA is ok by me.

Please PM me if you got one for sale to talk pricing.

Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks geoffvl.

I'll shoot them an email today.

On another note, is there much difference between the H5D and the previous models from Loop HD?

Maybe I should post this question somewhere else like in the tackle section...

I'm having a hard time finding any information on the Loop HD reels.

Anyways, I'm starting to learn that the Danielsson reels are not as easy to obtain as I had originally thought.

Any other recommendations for reels that would have a strong sealed drag system with a large arbor?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Fyi

I've had good luck purchasing directly from Danielsson in Sweden using their web site. It takes a while to get your order and there isn't a lot of communication but I placed my order and got my reels and spools. I wouldn't hesitate to do it again.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BTW, the 30% discount has ended on Dec. 31.2010

Damn!!! I'm always one step behind. Do you think they'll do that 30% thing again? Was that 30% discount straight from the Danielsson website or from a retailer?

·
Banned
1,241 Posts
Straight form the website and similar form a dealers. It was announced last year a a promotion for the first time even. I am guessing it was due to economy and a chances for another are rather slim.

BTW, see your private mail

·
Registered
650 Posts
I think it was from Danielsson and Danielsson dealers. I bought the L5W 8-12 straight from the workshop in Sweden and as has already been stated, would not hesitate in dealing with them again. Fantastic product, infact I had a look last week at the website as I was going to purchase another of those reels but then I saw the discount had ended so considering my options at the moment, maybe a Lamson for my next purchase.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts