Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Regret that I sold some mint GPS's a few years back and hoping someone can help me out. Looking for a 7/8 or an 8/9 and maybe even a 6/7.

Will consider any condition but would prefer something on the less used side.

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
They've become very difficult to find these days. I consider these the best multi purpose mid belly ever made. Tips or full floater it will do it with silky smooth ease.

I've hoarded a bunch in the sizes you mention and will only part with them when my hands are cold...(I would sell a 10/11 if you're interested).

Good luck in your search. I'm a buyer if you need to buy a package deal and sell off some sizes if you don't need them.

·
Broken Down Spey Freak
1,479 Posts
I'd be interested in the 10/11 if roseph passes. What are the details on it.(specs)

Dan

·
Registered
771 Posts
Having picked up the scraps that Preston leaves behind with his buying sprees on these lines, I can whole heartedly say they are the best line I have ever cast. I would love to see them reproduced with updated materials. They are really not the most durable lines but damn they are nice for throwing tips. Here in Ontario they are a must for winter fishing. Please let me know if you have any and I will buy them. I am a way nicer person than Preston:p

·
Registered
771 Posts
Dan if you got that 10/11 from Preston, that is one of the first lines I tested on that prototype rod you got from me. It is a cannon of a combo.

·
Broken Down Spey Freak
1,479 Posts
We'll never know. I broke it at the feral of the tip section when I was on the Geen a couple weekends ago. It will have to wait for my Meiser to get here. It sucks too, I really liked that rod. What kind of warranty do you provide?

Dan

1 - 10 of 10 Posts