Spey Pages banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for a chinook rod prefer canadian deals (will consider US deals as well but the price will have to be very good to make up for all the added costs) 9 or 10 wt. No more than 13'6 let me know what you have. I would be interested in a Versa spey 9/10 dredger if anyone has one. Also interested in maybe an echo king series……..or other options I am open to ideas

Located on Skeena land hand to hand deals would be cool if possible. I am in no hurry but let me know what you have.

·
Registered
582 Posts
Looking for a chinook rod prefer canadian deals (will consider US deals as well but the price will have to be very good to make up for all the added costs) 9 or 10 wt. No more than 13'6 let me know what you have. I would be interested in a Versa spey 9/10 dredger if anyone has one. Also interested in maybe an echo king series……..or other options I am open to ideas

Located on Skeena land hand to hand deals would be cool if possible. I am in no hurry but let me know what you have.
I have a Burkheimer 13' 10 weight 3 piece I could sell you. It will handle those Skeena monsters.

I will be in Terrace in April..

Send me an e-mail to [email protected] if your interested.

Pete

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ahhh you are a wise man Pete, April is not a bad time to come up here!

The rod sounds interesting but I imagine to price might be a bit out of my range as I understand Burkies are high end rods. What are you looking to get out of a potential deal?

·
Registered
582 Posts
Ahhh you are a wise man Pete, April is not a bad time to come up here!

The rod sounds interesting but I imagine to price might be a bit out of my range as I understand Burkies are high end rods. What are you looking to get out of a potential deal?
Your right, the Burkies are high end and I would want to get $450 plus shipping costs which is a good deal on a Burkie but for that price you could get a new Echo King rod.

Pete

·
Registered
157 Posts
Hey Pat, I have a new never fished, Scierra T1Plus 9129-4 spey rod with tube and sock.
Looking to get $285.00 CN
I am in Chilliwack. Buyer pays shipping. I would take a money order if you are interested. I can forward pics. Rod 604-798-3040

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Guys!

Sorry for the delay.

noelandry- Not quite heavy enough I have plenty of rods in the 8wt class. Thanks for the offer.

Pete- A bit rich for my blood thanks though!

Thomas- I am interested I will send you a PM in a bit.

Sageguy- Thanks for the offer but that is a rod I am not interested in.

·
Registered
425 Posts
King Rods

I have two King Rods available

Echo 13ft King rod. 9130 4 Piece Fished one week on the Kanektok---$225

Echo 9140 4 Piece used as a spare, and for longer bomber casts in wind using a 720gr Skagit----$185

Both rods in excellent condition

Bill
[email protected]

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hi Bill- thank you for the offer, I am going to pass for now on the deals from south of the border. Between the exchange rates and duty it will add close to 100 bucks to the price. If chinook season comes close and I am still in search I will consider extending my search to down there.

·
Registered
811 Posts
Exchange rate sucks the big one hey Pat! There's three rods on the classifieds I want to buy right now but there's no sanity in it!

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Kris- 3 rods? you gear ho….good thing the exchange rate is high keeping you out of trouble!

SC Flyfisher- I did not get your PM please try again :)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Good morning Pat, I resent the PM.

Steve.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts