Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So my 16 year old sister has a teacher that has been teaching them to tie, she loves it! She is in AK and I'm down in OR so I'm putting together a kit for her to be able to really get into tying. I unfortunately have passed on all of my spare vises over the last couple years and since that's a crucial part of the kit I need one. I will buy or trade if I have something you need.... I am hoping to find something that will hold a hook well but is still cheap, if I send her a real POS the frustration of the hook shifting may turn her away from tying. Anyways, what do you got laying around?

·
flytie09
524 Posts
Vise

I've got one that I used for years with no problems before I got the one I have now. It's not a Renzetti Roto vise w/ all the bells and whistles, but it'll hold a hook. Send me a PM w/ your address and I'll send it to you.

·
Registered
2,705 Posts
Love this site

Very Kind of you and way to get your boxes full J get the family involved LOL

·
Registered
1,434 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've got one that I used for years with no problems before I got the one I have now. It's not a Renzetti Roto vise w/ all the bells and whistles, but it'll hold a hook. Send me a PM w/ your address and I'll send it to you.
Pm sent THANK YOU!

I agree, this site is amazing! And you figured it out, get my sister tying and the boys are getting old enough that they are figuring it out... On second thought this is gonna get expensive! Haha

1 - 6 of 6 Posts