Spey Pages banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the UK and looking to buy a couple of casting DVDs which don't seem to be available over here.

"Presentation Casts For Trout part 2", by Phil Gay, 2004?

"The Art of Spey Casting", Miracle Productions/Sage, 2005

If you have either/both of these and would be willing to sell, please drop me a PM.

Thanks, Andrew

·
Junkyard Spey
7,112 Posts
http://yhst-9494565811469.stores.yahoo.net/artofspca.html

"Spey-O-Rama" 2004

Spey Casting with a single-handed rod? YOU BET! Learn the basic and advanced Spey Casting techniques for both Single and Two-Handed Rods. Watch and learn as 17 of the world's best casters share their styles and skills through multi-camera coverage of easy-to-follow demonstrations on rivers in actual fishing situations. Chapters include: 13 detailed demonstratons of spey casting techiques; and 6 Bonus Chapters that include an interview with Mel Krieger; a fun look behind-the-scenes; a casting competition; and interviews with manufacturers/sponsors involved in the production. One very important point to remember is that spey casting is a style of casting utilized by both single- and double-handed rod casters. Instead they use spey techniques that allow for powerful casts when there is no room for a normal backcast. In fact, many people today are not using a normal backcast ever (even if they have room) because spey techniques have proven so effective. There's lots here for the beginner and those who already love either or both of these casting elements and want to learn advanced techniques and styles. Sequences shot at the beautiful Golden Gate Angling and Casting Club in San Francisco and on rivers around the world.

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Still looking for

"Presentation Casts For Trout part 2", by Phil Gay, 2004?

"The Art of Spey Casting", Miracle Productions/Sage, 2005

If you have either/both of these and would be willing to sell, please drop me a PM.

Thanks, Andrew

1 - 4 of 4 Posts