Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to put together a winter steelhead outfit without breaking the bank

Looking for a medium-ish action 8wt around 13.5' , a cheap but functional reel, and a skagit line.

Anyone have some gear they are willing to part with?
If you have an outfit you want to sell that's great, but I am also interested in buying individually.

Thanks

·
Mr. Mom
625 Posts
If you want to move up to a 9 wt I have a perfect condition Dec Hogan Fly Logic spey rod with original sock and tube, and Cortland Magnum 200D reel $250. This is a legitimate spey reel, not a reel you can use if you put 50yds of gel spun on it. 4 inch reel, more than an inch and quarter wide (I'm talking where the line goes, not overall width).

·
Registered
181 Posts
I have a TFO Deer Creek 13'6" 8/9 rod, with a Lamson Litespeed 4, loaded with 200 yds of 30# Dacron and a Airflo delta taper 9/10. Complete set up for $450.00 USD shipped to the lower 48. PM for pics.

·
Junkyard Spey
7,112 Posts
13'-7/8 Orvis Shooting Star rod, including bag & tube for $200.00 shipped conus. This rod is very close to new.

As a package with a Battenkill LA reel and matched skagit line (with tips) for $400.00 shipped conus. This is a turn key package with a 3 day return privilege.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts