Spey Pages banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Looking for an American made reel and spool 9/10/11/12 range. I actually really like my G Loomis Syncrotech reels. Closest thing I can really compare those to is Abel big game. Looking for bulletproof quality with a great drag. Let me know what you’ve got.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Found an Abel reel here at Speypages!

Looking for an American made reel and spool 9/10/11/12 range. I actually really like my G Loomis Syncrotech reels. Closest thing I can really compare those to is Abel big game. Looking for bulletproof quality with a great drag. Let me know what you’ve got.

Bump. Still looking

·
Registered
94 Posts
I have a brand new Abel Super 9/10N in original box with reel pouch and warranty card. It is olive colour with platinum handle upgrade and pike engraved on it from factory. $500 USD + shipping. Let me know if your interested and I can email you some pics.

·
Registered
11 Posts
have you seen the spey company. They are click and pawl. They look very nice and made in green bay, wi.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
have you seen the spey company. They are click and pawl. They look very nice and made in green bay, wi.
I’ve seen them. Not sure if I’m sold on them but I’m sure they’re fine. Thank you for the idea.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Saracione!
Yup, I can confirm that these are completely out of my budget. I’m sure these are great but I’d have to keep it on a case on the top shelf next to the 100 year old bottle bottle of scotch.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts