Spey Pages banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. Bit of a long shot, but I am wondering if anyone has an older (discontinued) Airflo 40+ Cold Saltwater line in an 8 weight intermediate that they would be willing to sell? It looks like the photo below. Please PM me if you have one gathering dust, or you know a shop that does.

Thanks.

Tom

Attachments

·
Registered
720 Posts
AirFlo 40+ Saltwater Lines

Hi Tom,

I think I have 8wt, 9 wt and 10wt 40+ lines. I am away from home right now and should be back for the weekend and will let you know.

Doug

·
Registered
678 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Doug,

That would be great. Let me know if you have a WF8I that you would be willing to sell. I may also be interested in a 9 if that too was an option.

Sincerely,

Tom

·
Registered
720 Posts
AirFlo 40+ Saltwater Lines

Hi Tom,

I have some AirFlo 40+ saltwater fly lines. These may be what you want. Let me know if you are interested. I will sell these for $25 USD per line, or all three for $70 USD. I will pay the PayPal fee and you are responsible for the lines plus shipping.

The 9 wt has been lightly used 2 or 3 times. I think the 8 and 10 weight lines have only been lawn cast once or twice. I must caution you that these are aggressive lines and will typically balance with rods that are one weight higher. The 9 weight line is more suited for a 10 weight rod.

Doug

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts