Spey Pages banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend changed his mind on a 6. He's looking for a longer 7 instead. Please let me know what you have under $300! Thanks a bunch.

Matt

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
bump for the night, I think he's looking for a newer generation rod, preferably with the opportunity to have it warrantied if ever broken.

·
Registered
687 Posts
I have a TFO Professional Series 10' 8wt. Not sure you'd see much of a difference between a 7wt. vs. 8wt. This is a 4pc. rod with original sock. TFO has excellent warranty. I'm open to trades for various gear or cash. Send me a PM if you're interested and we'll work out the details. I have reels and lines to match it, too, if it would help.

·
Registered
22 Posts
SH 10 ft

I have a 10 ft 6 wt 4 pc Elkhorn rod which is really a 7 wt. Casts a 7 wt SciAngler Salmon/steelhead taper or I overline it with an 8 wt Rio Indicator taper. $100 plus shipping/insurance.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks all, I think he's in the process of buying a Scott rod, but will update soon.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Scott STS 6/7wt

Hello:

I have a Scott STS 6/7 that has been fished very little. Factor sock and tube and Cortland 444 Lazerline 7wt. that casts well with this rod. Fighting butt that allows switch casting (Windcutter 6/7/8 also casts well).

Its a great big trout and summer steelhead rod.

$190 includes shipping.

Thanks

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Back on the market looking again! Please feel free to pm me what you have. Last deal fell through.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
All rods posted and pm'd have been passed on to him but he hasn't seen one he really likes yet.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts