Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for a Beulah Surf rod in the 8/9 weight that might be collecting dust in a closet somewhere. Shoot me a message or email at reust dot patrick @gmail.com if you are interested in selling with pictures and a selling price. If you have something similar I would entertain your suggestions as well.

Thanks,

Patrick

·
Speypages.com Vendor
537 Posts
Hello Patrick..
We have a custom built 8/9 Beulah Surf collecting dust the rack at store, built for a fellow who was thinking with the wrong head..left his 3rd wife at age 67 for a 29 year old...we know the rest of the story..anyway..$500 CDN plus shipping $35,.amazing build..can send pics if you want
C

·
Anglish spoken here
561 Posts
Hello Patrick..
We have a custom built 8/9 Beulah Surf collecting dust the rack at store, built for a fellow who was thinking with the wrong head..left his 3rd wife at age 67 for a 29 year old...we know the rest of the story..anyway..$500 CDN plus shipping $35,.amazing build..can send pics if you want
C
Hello.. Not interested in the Beulah, but lemmi know about the happy 67 and the missus.. Yours borano20

·
Banned
2,153 Posts
Hahaha

I myself have bought rods from [email protected] and I'm about to order another. Great people, great service, quick to my door and every time I call or email it's always a great conversation and true. Top notch sense of humor too as you can see

That all being said, was she a looker? (wink wink)

:wink2:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts