Spey Pages banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As title says after a reel to use on a 7wt short Spey rod and 8wt single hander for SW. Ideally after something along the lines of an Orvis mirage, Hardy fortuna, Nautilus ccf x2, Ross F1, Einarsson, Hatch, Abel, Tibor. Must be RHW.

My brother is stateside at the moment so postage doesn't have to be to Ireland/ UK like my location suggests! Let me know if you've got anything you'd consider selling that may be of interest.

Cheers,
Ryan

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hatch 9+ Finatic would work well for your planned applications. Old Hatch 7+ (I own the Pulse) will also work well too (I use it on my Burkie 7133-3 for the rivers and Sage TCX7100-4 for salt).

·
Registered
936 Posts
Nautilus #10

I have a Nautilus #10 I will sell for $285. I have one in silver and one in black. The silver has a name written on the back.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Pricy, but I have a new in the box Abel Classic Switch reel (glossy black, solid spool) that I don't need. $425 shipped CONUS. Photos available if you want.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hatch 9+ Finatic would work well for your planned applications. Old Hatch 7+ (I own the Pulse) will also work well too (I use it on my Burkie 7133-3 for the rivers and Sage TCX7100-4 for salt).
Thanks for all the offers. I'm going to narrow my search and go for a hatch finatic 7+ or hardy fortuna X1 or x2.
Cheers,
Ryan

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ryan,

I have a Hatch 9+ Finatic MA reel in clear & green for $500 in the classified section. I know that you are looking for a 7+ but I figured that it wouldn't hurt to reach out. Cheers.

Jeremiah

1 - 13 of 13 Posts