Spey Pages banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Whats your budget ? Look at the Echo range of rods. Fantastic value with a great pedigree.

Details on my website which is priced in Canadian Dollars. Let me know where you are and I can give you an unbeatable deal on a new rod with a lifetime warranty.

Regards

·
Registered
823 Posts
do this! do that!
Buy this! Get that!

Whatever.

Can I ask you about what particular type of fishing you want to use it for? Spey rods are kinda like a bag full of golf clubs. Depends on what you want to accomplish. Maybe start sharing a little bit there and the options will rise to the top a little better for you to make a wise decision. I'd definately suggest buying a used rod if you're new to this type of fishing. You'll save a bunch of $$$ and if it isn't love at first site you can move it/trade it/sell it here pretty quick. Just a thought as I wait out this crappy winter cold.

·
Premium Member
3,466 Posts
do this! do that!
Buy this! Get that!

Whatever.

Can I ask you about what particular type of fishing you want to use it for?
Except that is not the question the OP asked, AND this was posted in classifieds. I will add that my first spey rod was the exact rod CFC is offering. Super rod, for learning and for fishing, has it where it counts in spades, with nothing pointlessly fancy or expensive - the Volkswagen van of spey rods.

·
Registered
823 Posts
Except that is not the question the OP asked, AND this was posted in classifieds. I will add that my first spey rod was the exact rod CFC is offering. Super rod, for learning and for fishing, has it where it counts in spades, with nothing pointlessly fancy or expensive - the Volkswagen van of spey rods.
Yeah, your right. Just feeling the shack nasties lately these days. sorry bout that. Good luck to all buying and selling stuff.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts