Spey Pages banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My brother is finally getting back in the fly fishing game and he needs a new line for his 5wt Loomis GLX. Let me know if you have anything rattling around unused that you want to get ride of. He will be mostly dry fly fishing so a floating line would be preferred. I gave him an introduction to spey casting (I impressed myself and did not butcher it to badly) and I will get him on the two hand rod in the fall.

Thanks
Brayden

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
The blind leading the blind...oh great. Haha! :chuckle:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dude, I am getting better and I did say I showed him not taught him anything. And yes, I did spell floating wrong, but it will not let me edit it.

·
Administrator
2,449 Posts
5 wt line

I have a new in the box Rio WF5F Classic. $30 shipped CONUS...if I recall correctly that should be a good buy on it. It's brand new...still on the spool, in the box. If it will be shipped to Canada it may be a couple bucks more...only if shipping is more.

·
bigfish
407 Posts
I have a brand new sage performance taper demo line that is brand new in a wf5f. You can have it for $20.00 shipped. Pm me if you are interested and I will
Give you my PayPal address.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lines

Thanks guys, I am reviewing the specs on the lines people have offered. I will get back to you soon. I am not closed to offers, so if there is anyone else with a 5wt line out there let me know.

Brayden

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
3M Mastery Lines

I have some old but New-In-Box Mastery WF5-F lines - Distance Taper and XPS (Orange). Both good lines. 25 C$ each (just one is fine) + shipping from Eastern Ontario.

I found several of the 5wt from Loomis liking a heavy 5wt.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts