Spey Pages banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,
Looking for a 5 or 6wt switch or shorter spey. Something in the 11'-12'6" range. Budget is around $300 or less, but maybe a bit more if it was a great deal. Don't need a reel but if it had a line that matched it that would be great. Canada only please - getting fed up with paying HST, brokerage fees, duty etc. from the states. EMT is my favourite method of payment, or I could pick up. Located in Hamilton so anywhere near there would be great.

Let me know what you have.

Thanks

·
Registered
678 Posts
You might want to look at a Beulah Classic Spey 11'6" 6/7. Awesome rod. I like mine with a 385-390 scandi and 420-450 skagit.

They are being discontinued, so some good deals are to be had. If you look around you should be able to pick up a new one for ~$300.

Tom

·
Registered
51 Posts
I have a fetha styx 10' 8" 8wt switch (single hand rating so more like a 6wt) with rod tube w/ dividers. Will sell for $100, excellent condition and some mojo too!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
insight

Thanks for the replies guys - I have returned PM's. I will look into the beulah - not sure if any shops around me carry too many of those rods though. Jake-e-boy sounds like a nice rod but I would prefer Canada sale only. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts